The Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, NBC Sports Group is a senior leader who will drive change across the division and promote a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are a top priority across the businesses. The executive will leverage their experience and credibility to provide division-wide leadership and influence NBCU and the NBC Sports Group strategy.
- Establish a comprehensive Diversity strategy for the NBC Sports Group (NBCSG), focusing on workforce goals, employee engagement, content strategy and community awareness/partnership
- Be a Thought Leader and adviser to division leadership and their teams as they develop capabilities to address employee engagement and editorial issues related to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Lead the NBC Sports Group Diversity Council, a forum designed to partner, set direction and drive initiatives from divisional to local levels
- Work with HR leadership, Corporate Recruitment and Talent Development to develop plans to meet workforce diversity goals, focusing on acquisition, retention and development of employees and Talent
- Provide direction to content and production leadership teams across the division to guide the evolution of the content strategy to drive new audiences, and help them consider, review and assess content decisions for programming from a DE&I perspective
- Coordinate diversity education and awareness initiatives across the various NBC Sports Group sub-businesses and locations. Focus on pipeline development programs and partnerships within NBCU and externally, along with conversion and retention of employees out of such programs and partnerships
- Liaise with Comcast, NBCU and other divisional diversity teams to drive shared initiatives and partnership across brands
- Ensure compliance to affirmative action and EEO in partnership with the HR team
- Act as liaison and provide ongoing partnership and consult to NBCSG employee resource groups
NBC Sports Group HQ & Broadcasting
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.