Microsoft is going through a transformational change to become the leading Cloud first, Mobile first company. Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation. Every day, we work to help our customers leverage the power of Microsoft’s solutions and services, to support our mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Are you motivated, ambitious, and passionate about delivering innovative business solutions?
Are you naturally curious with a desire to learn, innovate and improve in a complex environment; continually analyzing and evolving team processes that balance agility, quality, and scale?
Do you want to simultaneously work across multiple meaningful and impactful projects?
Are you willing to learn from others and be open to new ideas?
If this sounds like you, Microsoft would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job.
Read on to learn more about opportunities and apply below!
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available business programs and operations full time roles, depending on education level and/or location. To be considered as a student or recent graduate, you should be on track to graduate by June 2021 or have graduated no earlier than March 2020.
Operations Program Manager
If you love the pursuit of excellence and are inspired by the challenges that come through driving the innovations that impact how the world lives, works, and plays, then we invite you to learn more about Microsoft Business Operations, what we do—and the value we deliver across Microsoft and to our customers and partners. We launch, we transact, we improve processes, and we close gaps.
As an Operations Program Manager you have the unique opportunity to work on interesting projects on a global scale including end-to-end and cross product/services planning, transaction and data management, business process improvement, delivering efficiencies, and compliance. We capitalize on these strengths to deliver core foundational work processes for the company in an environment that values diversity, focuses on talent development, and recognizes and rewards great work.
Business Program Manager
As a business program manager, you will be working with a variety of stakeholders from across the company to craft, analyze, orchestrate and improve various programs and processes at the strategic level. You’ll be part of an agile team that serves in a fast-paced environment integrating with both customers and internal organizations. You will have the opportunity to impact sales, revenue generation and drive business results through worldwide program execution.
As a business program manager, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects leveraging your diverse skillset across sales, marketing, analytics, and financial acumen. You’ll support your organization in leading the team through major annual milestones and routine rhythm of the business. You’ll analyze industry trends, solution areas, internal processes, and organizational performance. Your analysis and recommendations will help your leaders anticipate problem areas and potential opportunities.
Since your work is versatile, you might assist with the preparation and delivery of the various training/readiness sessions. You could help the company manage, land and execute partner recruitment and enablement programs via the Microsoft Partner Network program. You might also work closely with customer facing teams to drive business requirements from strategy through demand validation and quantification - mapping and delivering a clear and repeatable process for our largest deals and most strategic customers.
Operations Program Manager
- Pursuing either a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree with a focus in operations, logistics, supply chain management, business, information technology, engineering, computer science, finance or relevant field and on track to graduate by June 2021 or have graduated no earlier than March 2020.
- An Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Leadership skills and capabilities in diverse and complex environments, incorporating both team and individual dynamics.
- Proven ability to communicate and work effectively at multiple levels across an organization, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A conceptual thinker with strong business acumen.
- Proven ability to drive for results; work on multiple projects simultaneously; deal with ambiguity, make appropriate trade-off decisions; prioritize work based on changing business dynamics; meet deadlines and operate with personal and professional integrity.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and proactive
Business Program Manager
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, or a Masters (non-MBA) degree program and on track to graduate by June 2021 or have graduated no earlier than March 2020.
- Formal training in project and process management, financial accounting, business strategy and operations and/or sales/marketing operations desired
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with senior managers, leaders, partners and customers, including those in the c-suite
- Display skills in planning and project management
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Highly analytical - ability to understand business metrics, customer, and market trends
- Strong communication, inter-personal, and cross group collaboration skills; the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- The aptitude to engage a wide range of internal and external stakeholders; from end users to senior management/executives
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.