Gain real-life perspective on the industry while making invaluable connections
Our Goldman Sachs Women’s Possibilities Summit is an interactive multi-day program for undergraduate college freshmen and sophomore women. The program is open to all majors and provides to students an introduction to the financial world through hands on experience, key insights into the Goldman Sachs culture, and networking opportunities with professionals at the firm.
As a participant, you will:
- Connect with GS recruiters and discover the extensive range of career opportunities in the financial services industry
- Have the opportunity to interview for a summer analyst or full-time analyst role within one or more of our divisions
- Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops
- Expand your network and work closely with a group of peers to grow your technical and soft skills
- Interact with members of our Firmwide Women’s Network and hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
Date: This program date has passed. Please check this fall for 2021 program details.
Location: Dallas ⇹ NYC ⇹ Salt Lake City
Eligibility: women graduating from college/university between December 2021 - June 2023