Fidelity “YOU” PROGRAM
The Fidelity YOU Program is an entry-level 1-year training program crafted to equip recent graduates to become industry leaders. Participants will work in, support, and gain exposure through several operation divisions including Asset Management, Personal Investing, Workplace Investing, and Fidelity Institutional. Upon completion of the on-boarding program, participants are placed within our diverse financial organization for continued full-time employment.
THE SKILLS YOU BRING
- Recent completion or in current pursuit of a bachelor’s degree
- Strong interest in Financial Services
- Focused around customers with the ability to interpret complex client requests and communicate clearly
- Outstanding problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Passionate about learning new skills
The Fidelity YOU Program impacts three main groups:
- Operations and Services Group (OSG): provides back office support functions for a registered broker dealer that provides systems support, operational services, information management and financial products to retail and institutional customers worldwide.
- Client Experience (CE): provides service and operational support to clients including addressing client inquiries regarding: Transfer of Assets, New Accounts, and Money Movement. The Client Experience organization is committed to delivering innovative client experience solutions across our platforms, products and services.
- Fidelity Fund and Investment Operations (FFIO): provides accounting and investment management support services to Fidelity businesses and mutual fund shareholders. The mission of FFIO is to deliver exceptional investment services. In this group, participants will rotate through four groups within FFIO including fund accounting, data management, trade processing, and regulatory reporting.
Participants will go through a progressive yearlong training period and will experience:
- Relationship building opportunities with numerous teams within Fidelity in order to service our clients while supporting divisional business needs with a “client first” mentality
- Delivering accurate results quickly and efficiently utilizing effective time management skills.
- Driving innovation through curiosity and comprehensive understanding of business processes and challenges.
- Supporting clients using various problem-solving techniques and ensuring quality of service.
- Maintaining a consistent daily workflow, gaining industry knowledge and building a professional skill set
Our commitment to you
- Student loan assistance and tuition reimbursement for eligible employees
- 18+ days of paid time off (based on years of service) plus 8 paid Federal holidays
- Opportunities to volunteer and give to your local community during work hours
- Workplace wellness initiatives, weekly meditation calls, and company subsidized balanced meal options at onsite cafeterias
- To learn about additional benefits, click here.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. This opportunity is brought to you by Fidelity University Talent.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.