Leap Technology Program
The Global Leap Program is a 4-month long, learner-centered program, designed to reinforce a culture of continuous development and growth mindset through immersive, high-impact learning experiences and deep coaching. This highly effective learning journey will prepare you to make immediate contributions upon completing the program and begin your full-time role within Fidelity Technology.
THE SKILLS YOU BRING
• Recent completion or in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in a technical field of study
• Understand software development principles and data structures
• Technical acumen and demonstration of basic programming concepts and capabilities
• Have previous technical internship experience or hands-on technical project experience
• Systems thinker who demonstrates knowledge of conceptual, analytical, computational and problem-solving techniques
• Agile mind-set and are an effective communicator with the ability to articulate technical thoughts, concerns and solutions
The LEAP program offers candidates to focus in one of three different areas of technology:
• Full Stack Engineer: Build core software engineering capabilities in web and application development and a broad knowledge of key components in the end-to-end build experience, including foundational understanding of systematic integration of these components in order to collaborate with a wide set of stakeholders.
• Data Engineer: Design capabilities to design data-centered solutions to organize Fidelity's information assets and conduct analysis to obtain and share vital insights.
• Systems Engineer : Construct core systems engineering capabilities including building, managing, configuring, monitoring and testing large-scale, complex systems and infrastructure.
The program offers:
· A robust 2-week onboarding aimed at cultural immersion, development of vital teamwork and virtual collaboration capabilities, and meaningful, cross-company connections.
· Extensive technical skill development delivered through a combination of digital and instructor-led training and numerous internal learning opportunities.
· Team-based hands-on project work that integrates fully with your technical skill development to provide real-world application of skills.
· Direct technical coaching throughout the learning journey to support broader or deeper skill development as needed for your personal learning outcomes.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Student loan assistance and tuition reimbursement for eligible employees
• 18+ days of paid time off (based on years of service) plus 8 paid Federal holidays
• Opportunities to volunteer and give to your local community during work hours
• Workplace wellness initiatives, weekly meditation calls, and company subsidized balanced meal options at onsite cafeterias
• To learn about additional benefits, click here.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. This opportunity is brought to you by Fidelity University Talent.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.