Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you'll do
The Client Support Analyst will be providing technical support to customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of product via the internet and telephone calls. You will serve as primary support liaison between company and customer and conveys customer feedback to product development staff. Possesses working knowledge of operating environments and basic knowledge of product functionality.
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Excel) and Windows Applications and have a deep understanding of web and networking technologies.
- Verifies and identifies issues as either legitimate technical product flaws or simple user training deficiencies.
- Interacts extensively with existing customers troubleshooting technical issues.
- Performs training activities with customers to improve user product knowledge.
- Acts as a communication hub between internal engineering team and the customer to identify needs which are not being addressed.
- Participates in special projects providing support of new product installations
- Maintains customer issues and sees that they are brought to satisfactory completion by the correct internal team member.
- Maintains database with most current customer contact information.
- Compares Publisher and Agency Ad Performance reports and identifies discrepancy and escalates issues to developers.
- Assists in testing of new versions of product software
- Proactively keeps customer informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability.
- Identify possible improvements related to work processes and tools.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution
- Possess a customer service mindset to end users
- Have at least two (2) years of experience providing technical support to end users
- Must possess strong critical thinking, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity and be able to “learn on the fly”
- Experience in digital advertising a plus!
- Must take your work seriously, be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Maintain a professional manner among clients and internal team