commercetools is a next-generation software technology company that offers a true cloud commerce platform, providing the building blocks for the new digital commerce age. Our leading-edge API approach helps retailers create brand value by empowering commerce teams to design unique and engaging digital commerce experiences everywhere – today and in the future. Our agile, componentized architecture improves profitability by significantly reducing development time and resources required to migrate to modern commerce technology and meet new customer demands. It is the perfect starting point for customized microservices.
commercetools just received a 145M investment by Insight Partners. A major part of the investment is growing the North American market, commercetools highest rate of growth market. We will be doubling the employee count in the US over the next 12 months.
You will be part of our international team of trainers who work with product managers, and software developers who will support and collaborate with you along the way.
Do you have a passion for both software engineering and training? We want to use your technical knowledge and experience to help teach and train others on new technologies.
We're looking for someone with a background in software development who has written enough code to enjoy discussing the pros and cons of different programming languages, frameworks, and techniques. Someone who is endlessly curious and excited by technology. Most importantly, you would enjoy sharing that passion with others, helping them explore new possibilities and solutions for their next e-commerce project.
- You will be part of our global training team
- In this cross-functional role, you collaborate with members of our sales, product management, and solution enablement teams
- Develop new training courses and improve existing content, tutorials, and exercises
- Conduct virtual and in-person (when it is safe) trainings, helping partners and customers understand the commercetools platform
- Maintain the certification program’s test database to match expectations and current curriculum
- Document training outcomes and cooperate with the training team to improve materials and processes
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of leading technical workshops, training and education initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Training, and Development or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Approachable and friendly teaching style, you should love to teach!
- Passion and creativity to create and deliver interesting training and content, in a live or virtual setting
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in real-world software projects
- Willingness to travel to our clients and partners (when safe) up to 25%
WHAT WE OFFER
- 100% coverage of the employees health care, vision and dental insurance
- Company contribution towards dependent coverage
- 401k (retirement savings)
- Maternity/paternity leave
- PTO and Company Holidays
- Some pre-tax benefits through the PEO
- Great team of highly qualified and motivated team members who work with a mutual respect and appreciation, take responsibility and evolve together
AND THERE’S MORE
- You will be involved in challenging and meaningful projects in a company with over 10 years of history
- You will be working with one of the technology leaders in the growing e-commerce business
- We are a growing, international company with offices in Berlin, Munich, London, Amsterdam, Singapore, and Durham
- Modern workplaces and technology (e.g. MacBooks) in bright offices (open-plan spaces as well as conference rooms and smaller rooms for quiet times)
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- Collegial, open working atmosphere where your creativity and new ideas are encouraged
- Healthy feedback and error culture and a climate of mutual appreciation and respect.
- Free water, coffee, tea, snacks
- Do you have a dog? We're a dog friendly office.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
At commercetools, we hope to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people choose to come, stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing modern principles to ecommerce through both technology and company culture. We know success comes from the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!