Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover's Engineering team is charged with building reliable and modern systems that enable and amplify Clover's impact on healthcare. As a team, we build and maintain a wide range of software: everything from applications that drive provider workflows, member-facing tools, to internal data systems and platform that enable our machine learning models. We are a collaborative, empathetic team that values diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will partner with stakeholders across the business to ensure their success in utilizing Salesforce.com. You will work collaboratively to understand business requirements and offer sustainable and practical solutions that offer increased ROI. As a Salesforce Admin, you will also abide by and improve best practices around Salesforce configurations. You will be expected to liaison between business users and application development teams to drive towards completion of company key objectives.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will:
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with numerous users.
- Handle all the basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- Manage new releases through a structured change management process and salesforce development best practices.
- Manage security permissions and user access roles.
- Proactively look for enhancements to user experience.
You will love this job if:
- You excel at solving complicated problems and delivering solutions that are scalable.
- One of your top strengths includes overseeing multiple competing priorities and seeing them through to delivery.
- You enjoy working cross-functionally to improve operational processes that ultimately drive business efficiencies.
- You have the ability to build effective partnerships with business owners and technical partners.
- You have a genuine interest in what good technology can do to help people and have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems in an important industry.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 4+ years of experience configuring and developing SFDC; Salesforce Lightning and Healthcloud experience is a plus.
- You have hands-on experience working with SQL and relational databases, data management and data cleansing.
- You have experience creating and interpreting operational metrics and reports.
- You have experience working with custom fields, validation rules, workflow rules, and process flows in Salesforce.
- You have a Salesforce Certification, preferred but not required.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.