Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We have the potential to change lives on a massive scale with our innovative approach to healthcare and it all starts with our ability to deliver that message to the people who need it most.
We are seeking an Analytics Manager, Growth that possesses a passion for experimentation and innovative analyses, enjoys discovering new opportunities for growth and optimization, and developing recommendations that transcend the numbers. This is a hybrid role that requires both a deep understanding of Clover's local market dynamics and their impact on the success of the business and Clover's mission along with the curiosity and analytical skills to leverage data in unique ways. You will be a trusted, strategic partner that supports and drives our overall Growth team and strategy forward.
As an Analytics Manager, Growth, you will lead a team that uses data to provide Clover’s Sales and Marketing teams insights on how to allocate resources efficiently and effectively in order to achieve best-in-class membership growth.
As an Analytics Manager, Growth, you will:
- Support Clover’s annual bid (i.e., plan design) process by being held accountable for
- Data support for expansion plans, including addressable market size estimation and competitive intelligence analyses.
- Generating membership growth and churn projections to be used for financial projections as well as company-level goal-setting.
- Support Clover’s Sales and Marketing teams by
- Providing data-driven tactics and strategy recommendations for allocating Sales and Marketing resources efficiently and effectively.
- Identify opportunities and methods to increase performance of all sales channels.
- Oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of data flows and reports in support of the above activities.
- Create and maintain member lifetime value data models for use in company new initiative ROI evaluation and financial projection work.
- Provide data support for setting goals and budgeting for the Growth organization.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about growth drivers, the realities of the competitive landscape and how we can increase our competitive advantage in each market we operate in.
- You are driven by Clover's mission. You are excited to help bring Clover’s rich benefits and unique membership experience to a wider audience.
- You are a team player. You want to work collaboratively to find new solutions, and you enjoy mentoring and increasing the capabilities of others.
- You are detail-oriented. You have great follow-up skills and take joy in understanding and implementing end-to-end processes.
- You have a research mindset. You're not afraid of the unknown and love thinking “outside of the box”.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years experience using quantitative analytics to drive business decisions; examples include marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting, data science, quant driven consulting or investment banking.
- You are experienced in SQL and have strong data manipulation and database skills.
- You have previously managed a small team, preferred but not required.
- You have experience measuring and testing offline marketing campaigns, preferred but not required.
- You have experience with Python, R or equivalent experience, preferred but not required.
- You have CRM (Salesforce) experience, preferred but not required.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.