Technical Project Management
- 1 to 3 years experience in managing technology projects
- Have planned, organized, and monitored project performance using appropriate program management tools and techniques in alignment with standards Project Management Framework (i.e. waterfall, agile)
- Experience leading cross-functional meetings and driving results to meet goals and tight timelines.
- Good presentation skills required for the preparation and presentation of information to leadership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well in an environment that is ambiguous and frequently change
- Ability to translate users' business requirements
- Identifies and communicates risks and issues impacting business rules, functional requirements and specifications.
- Participates in managing the scope of applications and related changes.
- Collaborates with stakeholders on the evaluation of the feasibility, effort and costs to implement requirements.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and managers to exchange information related to areas of specialization. May serves as a liaison between engineering, quality assurance and non-technical stakeholders during the development and deployment process.
- Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Practical knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- Experience in Offshore Development (involvement in all aspects of the development process, from creating an initial vision through deployment, till final post-production support)
- Experience in coordinating with UI and UX teams
- Experience in requirements analysis and elicitation, tying business cases to the system aspects and describing them formally as business requirements
- Experience building communication pipelines with product owners, developers, quality assurance and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/IT