Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Bandwidth’s Order Analyst will focus on the day-to-day functions of phone number and feature transfers. This position will require excellent customer service skills in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment focused on delivering a variety of communications services. As a Porting Operations Specialist, you will be the main point of contact for carrier coordination, service resolution, and customer requests. The ideal candidate will be a leader and a supportive team player that has the ability to strategically problem-solve while maintaining focus under pressure.
What You'll Do:
- Process customer telephone number porting requests in a timely manner while adhering to company and industry standards.
- Order management for local and toll-free numbers through various interfaces.
- Manage and monitor all stages of order implementation up to and through order completion.
- Provide constant communication of information to customers, vendors and internal team members via email, phone and customer user interface.
- Collaborate with team members to improve process efficiencies.
- Provide customer issue resolution with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Follow-through communication on open carrier escalations, provisioning, and system updates.
- Project management of multiple porting orders simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and quality.
- Potential to work the hours 11 AM to 8 PM on rotation.
What You Need:
- BS/BA degree is required. Quantitative, statistical or technical fields are helpful
- Experience in a high volume, high accuracy environment
- Ability to transition from task to task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize work schedules and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Acute attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal & written)
- Must be a solution-oriented problem solver
- Self-motivated and must work well on one's own
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and/or Google Docs preferred
- Experience working in a customer service industry
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.