Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Client Development Manager - Core will help us achieve the defined long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify new business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. In this role, you will manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. You will uncover new opportunities within existing strategic accounts and make presentations on CPaaS solutions and services that meet or predict the customer’s future needs.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the primary account owner for assigned core accounts
- Develop deep knowledge of each customer’s business and the market they serve
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts at each account, use matrix selling to connect decision makers to relative roles within Bandwidth
- Identify new opportunities to up-sell additional Bandwidth products to companies leveraging our services
- Provide accurate forecasting, value and close dates, with a clear comprehension of any associated risk
- Work cross-functionally with internal groups, leveraging resources for assigned accounts
- Drive revenue generation and development of core partnerships
- Achieve assigned quota for new revenue growth within assigned accounts
What You Need:
- 5+ years of sales and business development experience
- 3+ years of experience managing business development activities with mid-market customers
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Significant experience in SaaS and/or CPaaS sales is strongly preferred
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.