Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Bandwidth is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales Team. This position is on the front lines, helping to identify the next exciting company we'll target as customers.
What You'll Do:
- Generate new, high-quality sales leads to be completed by National Account Executive team
- Meet all key performance metrics and goals on a weekly/monthly basis
- Understand Bandwidth's products and how other companies can benefit from them
- Work with a close-knit team of talented sales experts who will support you in your professional growth
What You Need:
- Create successful cold calling and email campaigns targeting new prospects (30-50 calls/day)
- Bachelors degree
- You are willing to learn in a fast-paced sales environment
- You show an eagerness to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- You have an internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal-driven position
We are looking for highly motivated people that want to propel their career in sales and want to develop a solid foundation that will enable them to further their career as a top performer at Bandwidth.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.