The Fire TV Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Manager for Fire TV to help expand our business and create innovative customer experiences. Fire TV is one of the top selling streaming media players in the US, Germany, and the UK. Our selection of apps and content available on the device is growing daily, and we’re looking for a marketing manager to raise the bar on the content discovery and engagement experience on Fire TV. In this role, you’ll build a deep understanding of Fire TV customers along with the apps and services available on Fire TV, and you’ll find new ways to surface content to millions of Fire TV customers based on these insights.
The Fire TV merchandising team is responsible for developing, testing and rolling out innovative ways to get the most relevant content in front of customers. Our mission is to find new and better ways to bring customers the content they love and want—and make it easy to discover new content they might not have heard of yet. To help us fulfill this mission, we are looking for a smart, customer-obsessed, results-driven marketing manager to drive storefront merchandising strategy and execution for partners, content launches and events across our dynamic and growing business. You will lead a team of merchandisers and own the on-device merchandising test roadmap for Fire TV and content calendar. You will work closely with other merchandising teams, product and marketing to create, flight, test and track digital campaigns and storefront experiences. You will also identify opportunities for efficiency and automation and work cross-functionally on implementation.
You’ll have an eye for compelling content and CX, an aptitude for cross-functional partnership, and a passion for testing. You will hold a high bar for execution and measurement of performance, and will define success metrics and refine processes for your efforts. You will learn from and share best practices across teams. A passion for TV is a plus! We operate in a fast-paced environment and require someone with initiative who can meet deadlines, while remaining flexible, detail-oriented, and innovative.
The successful candidate will have experience managing a high functioning team, will demonstrate first-class written and verbal communication skills, the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines, top-notch organizational skills, experience managing expectations and dependencies, and the ability to see and show results with data. He or she will be capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to deal with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, and be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders across a global team. We’re looking for a candidate who can dive deep into data to identify actionable insights, develop recommendations and deploy learnings to drive continual performance improvement. The candidate must be able to devise and execute experiments and synthesize findings in narrative form to leadership. A good practical understanding of Excel plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly is essential. Candidates must be successful both working in a team environment and with external partners, and must be obsessed with serving the customer.
- Lead a team of merchandisers
- Own the on-device merchandising test roadmap
- Own the content strategy and calendar
- Own digital campaigns from end to end: manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, content and design, planning and execution as well as reporting on individual campaign results and bigger picture trends.
- Develop and analyze performance metrics and articulate these into written narratives to drive business decisions.
- Partner across internal teams to develop and implement optimal customer experiences
- Partner with technical and business teams to drive automation
- Continuous A/B testing for content optimization
- The position will be located in Seattle, WA.
- 2+ years of management experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience in A/B testing
- Experience in site merchandising
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Management experience
- Previous experience working with mobile or SMP devices
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and ability to navigate a cross-functional environment
- Experience in process improvement
- High comfort level with current marketing measurement practices and attribution methods
- Basic SQL knowledge
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us